Organization is a constant struggle for many of us. I have tried some things that don’t work so well and some things that do.
Today I’m sharing 5 things that work. (well, 3 that do and 2 that I think would be great!)
1. Tool Cart – I do not have one of these, instead I use #3 below for most of my tools, but I’d love to have one – especially a bright blue one like this!
2. Tabletop Shelves – this is on top of my 8ft table. I have containers of bits and burs and some pliers etc stored here.
3. 4 drawer cart/drawer unit (I take the wheels off! and I have several that fit nicely under an 8 foot table. Loads of tools and supplies fit in these)
4. Divided storage bin – I love this for several reasons. Its clear. Its a two in one, its stackable. GREAT for ongoing projects.
5. Plant Flexshaft Hanger – I have one almost identical to this secured into the wall in my studio. Two flexshafts hang from it!
What are some of your storage/organizational finds that actually work?
Which ones haven’t worked out so well?
Share with us!