Nov 132012
 

From time to time I attempt things in my studio that defy logic or good sense. Sometimes they are a success and other times, well, not so much.

I enjoy the freedom to play in the studio and so when I had a lot of holes to drill in some copper disks, I decided to break the rules and experiment.

From time to time I will share record these tests and share them here. Today’s test has to do with drilling. Take a look.

(In addition, at the end I added some commentary about lubrication and my drilling surfaces. )

I should add that this ‘worked’ only because the stack was round. Had it been another shape it would have been trash!

Share

Comments

comments

 Posted by at 12:06 pm